Wednesday, October 4

NEVER frown,
even when you are sad.
Cos you never noe who is falling in love
with ur SMILE :))

GET ANGRY,
if you must,
then GET OVER IT.

DON'T cry,
cos it's over
SMILE :]]
cos it happened.

If one day you feel like crying,
call me...
I don't promise that i will make you laugh,
but i can cry with you...

If one day you want to run away,
don't be afraid to call me...
I don't promise that i ask you to stop,
but i can run with you...

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone,
call me...
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call,
And there is no answer,
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I NEED YOU!!!!

*MY OATH TO YOU*
When you are sad,
I will dry your tears.

When you are scared,
I will comfort your fears.

When you are worried,
I will give you hope.

When you are confused,
I will help you cope.

And when you are lost,
And can't see the light,
I shall be your beacon.
Shining ever so brightly...

This is my oath,
I pledge to the end.

Why you may ask,
Because you are my friend...
whahahahaha :]

No comments: